Psychoeducational and cognitive behavioral therapy approaches are used to provide substance abuse education and treatment to adult males and females.
This class will include information regarding the following:
- what substance abuse is
- warning signs of addictions
- information on how alcohol and specific drugs affect the mind and body
- possible consequences of use
- how addiction can affect one’s physical and mental health, family, relationships, and other areas of functioning
- how and why substances are abused
- We will also explore triggers, cravings, and treatment options
Classes are offered in NLR and Benton. Please check the calendar for further information.